This distance learning manual provides essential information about equality and diversity and how it applies in a health and social care setting. This manual contributes to the underpinning knowledge for the Care Certificate, Standard 4.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define equality, diversity, inclusion and discrimination
- Explain how the law protects people from discrimination
- Define prejudice and explain how it can impact on individuals
- Identify where discrimination can be found in the care field
- Know how to promote diversity and reduce discrimination in the workplace
Want your distance learning books to be custom branded? Just email us a copy of your logo and we will create a cover in your own brand colours.
Please allow up to 20 working days for delivery on all orders of more than 5 books.