This eLearning course provides learners with an understanding of Learning Disability and Autism Spectrum Disorder and the support they can offer those with Learning Disabilities or Autism. The course takes 30-45 minutes and can be completed in the learners' own time.
- Explain what is meant by the terms Learning Disability and Autism
- Identify different types and levels of Learning Disability and Autism
- Explain how Learning Disabilities and Autism affect the way a person communicates and relates to people around them
- To explain behaviours exhibited by some people with Learning Disabilities and Autism
- To explain methods of supporting a person with a Learning Disability or Autism
- To understand legislation and safeguarding responsibilities
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our Terms & Conditions