To enable delegates to identify risks by carrying out DSE workstation assessments and ensure that the remedial actions are initiated in line with relevant legislation.
- Explain the main requirements of current DSE legislation
- Identify hazards from working with DSE
- Conduct a DSE risk assessment
- Identify and initiate implementation of control measures
- Record and review the risk assessment process
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 6 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here