To provide workers with the training required to enable them to deliver effective training sessions to their colleagues.
- Understand the learning process
- Be able to identify and explain teaching methods
- Understand your role and responsibilities as a trainer
- Know how to deal with large and small groups
- Understand the delegate
- Know how to maximise the training environment
- Be able to list and use the appropriate training resources
- Understand the methods of assessment
- Be able to give successful presentations
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years
The course is 6 hours in duration.
Webinar training is an online training method which is live and led by an experienced trainer to offer remote access to learning. You can join the course using one URL link and any device with internet access. The trainer will link up to you so that you can view the course presentation as they progress through it and hear the trainer as they guide you through the course content. The trainer is equipped with a headset and microphone and can communicate directly with you. You can ask questions, interact with other delegates, and ask for specific sections of the course to be repeated via the live chat panel. Courses are concluded with a 12 question assessment and full certification is provided. Our team are on hand at all times to provide technical support where required.
Once your space on the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with an access link and course registration information.