Aim: To provide candidates with the knowledge and expertise to qualify as a first aider in the workplace.
- Describe your actions in an emergency
- Demonstrate adult resuscitation
- Demonstrate the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Explain the management of adult choking
- Demonstrate the management of the unconscious casualty
- Describe how to recognise and treat bleeding and shock
- Explain the treatment of minor and major injuries
- Know how to deal with heart attacks and stroke
- Describe treatment of injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Describe treatment of suspected spinal injuries
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 3 days
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions