Aim: To provide the knowledge and skills required to be a Fire Marshal and correctly use a fire extinguisher.
- List the reasons for fire safety legislation
- Explain the principles of fire science
- Describe how to conduct a risk assessment
- Describe the different methods of evacuation
- Identify fire safety equipment in the workplace
- Describe how fire safety issues should be managed in the workplace
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years
Duration: 3 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions