To introduce first aid to candidates who have children and babies in their care and to enable them to recognise and respond to a paediatric emergency.
- Demonstrate paediatric resuscitation
- Demonstrate the management of an unconscious infant and child
- Explain the treatment for various types of shock
- Understand anaphylactic shock and how it is treated, including use of adrenaline auto-injectors
- Describe the treatment of serious bleeding
- List chronic conditions associated with infants and children
- List acute conditions that affect infants and children
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 12 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
EYFS statutory framework guidelines and Millie's Mark criteria for first aid training
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here