Aim: To introduce first aid to candidates who have children and babies in their care and to enable them to recognise and respond to a paediatric emergency.
- Demonstrate paediatric resuscitation
- Demonstrate the management of an unconscious infant and child
- Explain the treatment for various types of shock
- Understand anaphylactic shock and how it is treated, including use of adrenaline auto-injectors
- Describe the treatment of serious bleeding
- List chronic conditions associated with infants and children
- List acute conditions that affect infants and children
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 2 days
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions