To provide managers and supervisors with an understanding of the importance of their responsibilities in relation to health and safety and what to do if things go wrong.
- Understand why is it important to manage safely
- Understand how the law applies
- Be aware of legal requirements
- Be able to implement a health and safety management system
- Understand why accidents and incidents should be investigated
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 6 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here