To provide candidates with the knowledge and expertise to qualify as a first aider in the workplace.
- Describe your actions in an emergency
- Demonstrate adult resuscitation
- Demonstrate the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Explain the management of adult choking
- Demonstrate the management of the unconscious casualty
- Describe how to recognise and treat bleeding and shock
- Explain the treatment of minor and major injuries
- Know how to deal with heart attacks and stroke
- Describe treatment of injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Describe treatment of suspected spinal injuries
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 18 hours/3 days long and will run 9.30am - 4.30pm each day
Birmingham - The Hub Hazelwell, 318 Vicarage Rd, Kings Heath, B14 7NH
London - FMB, David Croft House, 25 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6TD
Manchester - i2 Office, 3 Hardman Sqaure, Spinningfields, M3 3EB
Midlands - The Angel Hotel, High Street, Pershore, WR10 1AF
Once your space on the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a venue information sheet detailing venue facilities, public transport links and other useful information.