Aim: To enable delegates to identify risks by carrying out DSE workstation assessments and ensure that the remedial actions are initiated in line with relevant legislation.
- Explain the main requirements of current DSE legislation
- Identify hazards from working with DSE
- Conduct a DSE risk assessment
- Identify and initiate implementation of control measures
- Record and review the risk assessment process
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 6 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions