Aim: To ensure that healthcare support workers and adult social care workers can identify abuse and respond appropriately to situations where abuse may occur.
- Understand the legislation relating to safeguarding adults
- Be able to describe and identify types of abuse
- Be able to recognise signs and symptoms of abuse
- Know the risk factors and indicators of abuse
- Understand the care worker’s and the employer’s responsibilities in relation to safeguarding
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions