Aim: To provide healthcare support workers and adult social care workers with information on health, safety and fire to help them stay safe while delivering care.
- List relevant health & safety legislation
- Explain the stages of a risk assessment
- Understand roles and responsibilities
- Describe importance of security at work
- Describe your action in the event of a fire
- Know how to deal with an accident
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions