To provide healthcare support workers and adult social care workers with information on health, safety and fire to help them stay safe while delivering care.
- List relevant health & safety legislation
- Explain the stages of a risk assessment
- Understand roles and responsibilities
- Describe importance of security at work
- Describe your action in the event of a fire
- Know how to deal with an accident
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
HSC 027 Outcome 1.1,1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 2.1, 2.2, 3, 5.1, 7, 8.1. Links to NMTS Standard 8.1,8.2,8.4,8.7,8.8.
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here