Aim: To raise awareness of the importance of promoting mental health in the workplace, and empower people to offer support.
- Define mental health
- Identify and explain mental health facts and fiction
- Understand key legislation relating to mental health
- Identify common signs and symptoms
- Understand some common mental health disorders
- Recognise common attitudes towards mental ill-health and the impacts these can have
- Know how to support people and offer advice
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions