To help healthcare support workers and adult social care workers gain an understanding of mental illness, the problems this can cause in daily life, and how they can support people.
- Be able to define mental health
- Understand the legislation associated with supporting people with mental illness
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of mental illness
- Understand and be able to discuss some of the treatments
- Identify support networks
- Understand how you can help
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here