To provide healthcare support workers and adult social care workers with an overview of the Mental Capacity Act, to ensure they have the knowledge and skill to deal with situations relating to mental capacity.
- List the functions of the Mental Capacity Act
- Describe the groups that will be affected by it
- Explain the functional test
- Explain the Lasting Power of Attorney
- Describe the function of the Court of Protection Explain the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here