To provide an overview of the subject, enabling an understanding of behaviours and their origin in order to develop ways to respond positively.
- Understand what Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) is
- Understand the primary importance of quality of life within PBS
- Relate active support to the increase in quality of life and reduction in behaviours of concern
- Understand behaviour has a meaning for an individual
- Relate Positive Behaviour Support to our daily work
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here