To provide an understanding of substances hazardous to health and how they should be used to ensure safety.
- Understand the legislative requirements relating to COSHH
- Define hazardous substances
- List forms of hazardous substances
- Understand and describe the routes of entry
- Describe and use safe handling principles
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 2 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here