Aim: To provide candidates with information and training in accordance with current food safety practices to enable them to prepare and handle food safely.
- List the legislation for food hygiene and food safety
- Describe the hazards associated with food safety
- Explain how to store food safely
- Describe the role of food handlers in maintaining safety & hygiene in the food premises
- Explain the stages of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 6 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions