Aim: To provide delegates with an awareness and understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Understand what diversity means and why it is positive
- Be able to define and explain perceptions and stereotypes and the harm they can do
- Be able to define and explain prejudice and discrimination and the harm they can do
- Understand how to promote inclusion
- Understand your role and responsibilities in relation to equality, diversity and inclusion
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions