To provide delegates with background knowledge on the hazards related to asbestos and how the law has addressed these risks.
- Understand what asbestos and asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) are
- Be able to explain how and where asbestos was used
- Be able to explain the harmful effects of asbestos
- Understand how asbestos fibres can be released
- Be able to explain the relevant legislation
- Understand the duty to manage asbestos safely
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here