Aim: To provide delegates with background knowledge on the hazards related to asbestos and how the law has addressed these risks.
- Understand what asbestos and asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) are
- Be able to explain how and where asbestos was used
- Be able to explain the harmful effects of asbestos
- Understand how asbestos fibres can be released
- Be able to explain the relevant legislation
- Understand the duty to manage asbestos safely
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions