This course helps to support learners with the new EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), to enable them to be aware of the new rules and what they must do to remain compliant.
- Understand the importance of obtaining consent
- Understand the right to be forgotten
- Be aware of the requirement to appoint a ‘Data Protection Officer’ and a ‘Data Processor’
- Work through easy-to-understand scenarios and examples of all forms of data
- Understand how to avoid heavy fines and loss of reputation resulting from possible data breaches