This comprehensive training module offers an in depth approach to fire safety within the school environment. All aspects of fire safety, from prevention to reaction, are covered with instructions relating to the various types of equipment your staff are likely to find onsite.
- Understand the fire fundamentals and chemistry of fire
- Be able to explain the classes of fire
- Describe fire prevention measures
- Describe arson prevention measures
- Understand fire emergency procedures, including planning and preparation and refuge areas