To provide the knowledge and skills required to be a Fire Marshal and correctly use a fire extinguisher.
- List the reasons for fire safety legislation
- Explain the principles of fire science
- Describe how to conduct a risk assessment
- Describe the different methods of evacuation
- Identify fire safety equipment in the workplace
- Describe how fire safety issues should be managed in the workplace
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years
The course is 3 hours in duration.
The course will either take place at;
The Angel Hotel, 9 High St, Pershore, WR10 1AF
The Federation of Master Builders, David Croft House, 25 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6TD
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. Directions and instructions will be sent out along with the booking confirmations.
Once your space on the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.