To introduce equality, diversity and human rights to those who work in the care sector, so that both equality and diversity can be promoted and discrimination reduced, thus enabling all to be valued as individuals.
- Define and understand the importance of equality, diversity, inclusion, human rights, discrimination, perception and stereotyping
- Explain how the law protects people from discrimination
- Define prejudice and explain how it can impact on individuals
- Identify where discrimination can be found in the care field
- Know how to promote diversity and reduce discrimination in the workplace
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions