Seat time: 2-5 hours
Emotional intelligence is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. This course will help you to develop your emotional intelligence, which in turn will help you to become more successful in your personal and professional relationships. This course will help you to develop your emotional intelligence in your personal and professional lives.
- Understand what emotional intelligence means
- Recognise how our emotional health and physical health are related
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Understand different emotions and how to manage them
- Create a personal vision statement.
Who should take this course:
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset.