Seat time: 21 hours
About the course:
This accredited course helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a agile/project environment. This course prepares you for an internationally recognised qualification in PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management. PRINCE2 Agile® combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile certification teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a forward-thinking certification blending the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the defined governance of PRINCE2®It is designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment, this certification will help you to understand PRINCE2 governance requirements, agile concepts and techniques and the interface between them.
Benefits of method:
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Works with any established agile approach
- Helps you to be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- A collaboratively-built approach that is corporate friendly
- Increased stakeholder confidences
- Tools to manage and react to changing requirements
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects
This accredited course aims to provide you with a straight forward route to becoming a certificated at the Foundation level in your own time and at your own pace
- 7 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading
- Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Eligible for 30 CPU/PDU points.
Certification / Exam
This course specifically provides the background knowledge for the related certification exam (which learners must pass in order to achieve the formal Certification). IMPORTANT: Please note that the certification EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED with this course. Please purchase the +official exam option if you wish to achieve the formal Certification.
Are there any prerequisites to take the course?
Familiarity with projects and Project management is useful but not essential. PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no prerequisites. Those without any pre-existing knowledge of PRINCE2 are eligible to sit the certification as this will be covered during the training.
Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they're a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team. Including, key delivery team staff such as product owners, Scrum Masters and developers. Business professionals with an interest in iterative and incremental project delivery through collaborative working. This is an accredited course eligible for CPDs/PDUs and prepares you for a qualification in PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management (please note that the cost of the exam is not included with this training).
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile
- Understand how PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context
- Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques
- Understand the focus areas in an agile context
- Help you to become immediately productive as a member of an agile/project environment
- Prepare you for a Foundation level qualification in PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management
- Eligible for 30 Category - C PDUs or CPDs