Seat time: 5 hours
PRINCE2® Passport is an accredited product to support self-study computer-based e-learning for the PRINCE2® Project Management methodology. Please note that exams are not included with this training course and must be purchased separately. Please see our Foundation training course for full syllabus training relating to the exam. Exams are not included with this particular course.
- Provides a high-level overview of the PRINCE2® methodology, why it is used and where it fits in to the larger ‘corporate’ picture
- Enables project team members to appreciate the structure of a PRINCE2®-managed project and how they fit into that structure
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location
- 2 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references for further study and reading
- Forums, Progress Reports and Email Support
- Interactive support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- What is a Project?
- Projects vs Programmes
- What is Project Management?
- Why PRINCE2®?
- Reasons why Projects Fail
- Addressing Project Failure
Introduction to PRINCE2®:
- PRINCE2® Structure
- The 7 Principles
- Themes and Processes
- Processes and Themes Integration
- Process Model
- Tailoring PRINCE2®