Under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Heath (COSHH) Regulations employers must prevent or control exposure, assess the risks to the workforce and others, maintain controls and monitor workplaces and individuals, they must also provide information instruction and training to anyone that may be exposed.
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
- Employer/employee roles and responsibilities
- Identifying hazardous substances in the workplace
- Routes of entry into the body
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- Introduction to COSHH assessment
- REACH Control options