Seat time: 1-2 hours
Communication is so essential to our success, but many of us are unwittingly giving the world a message that we'd rather not. By completing this short course, you can gain insight into what you could improve on, and build a plan that's tailored to you.
- Be able to identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop your questioning skills so you can get the information you want
- Learn what you're saying without speaking, and how to control your nonverbal messages
- Develop your listening skills and empathy
- Build on your ability to handle difficult situations
- Become more assertive and confident in your communication.
Who should take this course:
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset.