Seat time: 5 hours
About the course:
AgilePM® Passport is accredited by the APM Group to support self-study computer-based e-learning for the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner exams.
This course supports the background knowledge for the related certification exam (which learners must pass in order to achieve the formal Certification).
IMPORTANT: Please note that the certification EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED with this course. The exam can be purchased separately.
Benefits of method:
- Introduction to the Agile way of working
- Simple concise communication does not mean ‘no documentation’
- Provides a high-level overview of the AgilePM® methodology, why it is used and where it fits in to the larger ‘corporate’ picture
- Enables project team members to appreciate the structure of an AgilePM®-managed project and how they fit into that structure
- A cost-effective solutiton for both individuals and organisations
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at anytime, pace and place convenient to them
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location
- 2 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading
- Forums, Progress Reports and Email Support
- Interactive support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Practitioner level sample questions to test comprehension of the subject
Introduction to Agile
Objectives; AgilePM® Source; Concerns and Issues; What is Agile? Agile Approaches; Agile Manifesto
AgilePM® The Basics
The Basics; What is negotiable? Philosophy; The 8 Principles explained; Focus on the Business need; Deliver on Time; Collaborate; Never Compromise Quality; Build Incrementally from Firm Foundations;