To provide the knowledge and skills required to be a Fire Marshal and correctly use a fire extinguisher.
- List the reasons for fire safety legislation
- Explain the principles of fire science
- Describe how to conduct a risk assessment
- Describe the different methods of evacuation
- Identify fire safety equipment in the workplace
- Describe how fire safety issues should be managed in the workplace
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years
The course is 3 hours in duration for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here