To advise delegates about the principles of safe working at height and the importance of conducting a risk assessment prior to any working at height activity.
- Understand the legislation surrounding Working at Height
- Understand the employer and employee responsibilities
- Know how to plan for safe working at height
- Be able to identify hazards and risk factors and conduct a working at height risk assessment
- Understand how human factors can affect safe working at height
- Explain the principles of ladder safety
- Understand the procedures for accident prevention and reporting
- Know how to respond in an emergency situation
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 2 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here