To introduce candidates to the principles of health and safety in the workplace, common workplace hazards and controls and the principles of risk assessment.
- Understand health and safety legislation
- Understand the principles of workplace health and safety and employee and welfare
- Recognise common workplace hazards and controls
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
- Be aware of key elements of workplace health and safety such as manual handling, ergonomics and hazardous substances
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 6 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here