To provide candidates with basic information on health and safety to help create a safer working environment.
- List Health and Safety legislation
- Explain the stages of risk assessment
- Describe the use of personal protective equipment
- Describe the use of safe manual handling techniques
- Describe good practice in relation to the COSHH regulations
- Describe basic fire prevention and your action in the event of a fire
- Describe the procedures for dealing with an accident
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years
The course is 2 hours in duration.
Webinar training is an online training method which is live and led by an experienced trainer to offer remote access to learning. You can join the course using one URL link and any device with internet access. The trainer will link up to you so that you can view the course presentation as they progress through it and hear the trainer as they guide you through the course content. The trainer is equipped with a headset and microphone and can communicate directly with you. You can ask questions, interact with other delegates, and ask for specific sections of the course to be repeated via the live chat panel. Courses are concluded with a 12 question assessment and full certification is provided. Our team are on hand at all times to provide technical support where required.
Once your space on the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with an access link and course registration information.