To give learners the underpinning knowledge of the principles of PEG feeding.
- To understand what tube feeding is
- To have a basic understanding of surgical insertion of feeding tubes in relation to job role
- To manage infection risks associated with established feeding tubes
- To review standard procedures in relation PEG feeding for nutrition purposes
- To review standard procedures in relation to the delivery of medication via feeding tubes
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here