To ensure that healthcare support workers and adult social care workers can identify abuse and respond appropriately to situations where abuse may occur.
- Understand the legislation relating to safeguarding adults
- Be able to describe and identify types of abuse
- Be able to recognise signs and symptoms of abuse
- Know the risk factors and indicators of abuse
- Understand the care worker’s and the employer’s responsibilities in relation to safeguarding
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) - DC2F Safeguarding, National Occupational Standards - SCDHSC0024 and SCDHSC0035, and the Care Certificate Standard 10: Safeguarding Adults
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here