To provide healthcare support workers and adult social care workers with a basic knowledge of epilepsy, the management of seizures and the use of emergency medication.
- List the causes and types of epilepsy
- Describe the general management of seizures
- Describe the use of Diazepam
- Explain how you would deal with errors in administration
- Describe the use of Midazolam
- Explain the use of support plans and risk assessment
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
Epilepsy Council guidance.
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here