To provide candidates with basic information on health and safety to help create a safer working environment.
- List Health and Safety legislation
- Explain the stages of risk assessment
- Describe the use of personal protective equipment
- Describe the use of safe manual handling techniques
- Describe good practice in relation to the COSHH regulations
- Describe basic fire prevention and your action in the event of a fire
- Describe the procedures for dealing with an accident
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here