Aim: To provide managers and supervisors with an understanding of the importance of their responsibilities in relation to health and safety and what to do if things go wrong.
- Understand why is it important to manage safely
- Understand how the law applies
- Be aware of legal requirements
- Be able to implement a health and safety management system
- Understand why accidents and incidents should be investigated
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 6 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions