Aim: To give learners the underpinning knowledge of the principles of PEG feeding.
- To understand what tube feeding is
- To have a basic understanding of surgical insertion of feeding tubes in relation to job role
- To manage infection risks associated with established feeding tubes
- To review standard procedures in relation PEG feeding for nutrition purposes
- To review standard procedures in relation to the delivery of medication via feeding tubes
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions