Aim: To provide healthcare support workers and adult social care workers with a basic knowledge of epilepsy, the management of seizures and the use of emergency medication.
- List the causes and types of epilepsy
- Describe the general management of seizures
- Describe the use of Diazepam
- Explain how you would deal with errors in administration
- Describe the use of Midazolam
- Explain the use of support plans and risk assessment
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 4 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions