Aim: To provide an understanding of substances hazardous to health and how they should be used to ensure safety.
- Understand the legislative requirements relating to COSHH
- Define hazardous substances
- List forms of hazardous substances
- Understand and describe the routes of entry
- Describe and use safe handling principles
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
Certification: Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Capacity: Classroom training is available for up to 12 delegates
Availability: With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office.
Click here to read our terms and conditions