To provide delegates with an awareness and understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Understand what diversity means and why it is positive
- Be able to define and explain perceptions and stereotypes and the harm they can do
- Be able to define and explain prejudice and discrimination and the harm they can do
- Understand how to promote inclusion
- Understand your role and responsibilities in relation to equality, diversity and inclusion
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course is 3 hours long for a group of maximum 12 delegates
With over 100 trainers across the country we can offer full flexibility with training dates. Simply request your required date and start time at checkout.
Once the course has been purchased you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, a detailed confirmation will be sent from our Head Office, along with a copy of our COVID-19 Secure Pledge and Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions - Click here