This module helps to raise awareness of Legionnaire's disease and how outbreaks can occur, highlighting water systems that have a potentially high risk of developing the Legionella bacterium.
- Recognise the implications of a Legionnaires' disease outbreak
- Summarise how Legionnaires outbreaks can occur in water handling systems
- Identify relevant legislation and the requirements for compliance
- Recognise the role of water handling system owners
- Recognise the role of water handling systems safety providers
- Identify higher risk water handling system