This distance learning manual will provide essential information about the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberties Safeguards. This manual contributes to the underpinning knowledge for the Care Certificate, Standard 9.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the functions of the Mental Capacity Act
- Describe the 5 principles of the Mental Capacity Act
- Describe the groups that can be affected by the Act
- Explain how mental capacity is assessed
- Explain how everyday activities can be affected by the Mental Capacity Act
- Explain what is meant by the term restraint
- Explain Deprivation of Liberty safeguards
- Explain why safeguards are needed
Want your distance learning books to be custom branded? Just email us a copy of your logo and we will create a cover in your own brand colours.
Please allow up to 20 working days for delivery on all orders of more than 5 books.