This distance learning manual provides essential information about the principles of the safe handling of medicines, including your role as an employee and the legislation that is in place.
By the end of this course, you will learn about each of the following areas:
- Law and Legislation
- Classification of Medicines
- Forms of Medicine
- Prescribing and Dispensing
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Checks and Records
- Storage of Medicines
- Routes of Administration
- Medication Administration Records (MAR)
- Side Effects and Adverse Reactions
- Professional Care Values
Want your distance learning books to be custom branded? Just email us a copy of your logo and we will create a cover in your own brand colours.
Please allow up to 20 working days for delivery on all orders of more than 5 books.