This distance learning manual will provide you with essential information about the prevention and control of infections in health and social care settings. Learners will be able to demonstrate their knowledge through our easy-to-follow workbook at the end of the manual.
When you've completed the manual, return it to us for marking and a certificate to evidence your knowledge.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the causes of infections
- Know the Chain of Infection
- Know the organisms that cause infection
- Understand the principles of infection prevention and control
- Identify good personal and food hygiene and waste management techniques to improve infection prevention
Want your distance learning books to be custom branded? Just email us a copy of your logo and we will create a cover in your own brand colours.
Please allow up to 20 working days for delivery on all orders of more than 5 books.