This distance learning manual will provide essential information about health and safety in health and social care and the principles behind it. This manual contributes to the underpinning knowledge for the Care Certificate Standards 3, 13 and 15.
Following completion of this distance learning manual, you will:
- Understand the legislation and standards relating to health and safety in health and social care
- Understand the importance of maintaining good health and safety procedures and minimising risk
- Understand your role and responsibilities in relation to health and safety
- Appreciate the costs of poor health and safety standards
- Explain the relationship between health, safety and wellbeing
- Understand emotional and psychological issues and impacts
- Understand the importance of personal safety and measures relating to lone working
- Know how to deal with common emergencies including first aid and fire emergencies
Want your distance learning books to be custom branded? Just email us a copy of your logo and we will create a cover in your own brand colours.
Please allow up to 20 working days for delivery on all orders of more than 5 books.