This distance learning manual will provide essential information about food hygiene and safety and how this applies to a health and social care setting. This manual contributes to the underpinning knowledge for the Care Certificate, Standard 8.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Know the key legislation and regulations underpinning UK food safety and hygiene
- Understand your legal responsibilities and the key legal roles around food safety
- Know the most common types of food poisoning and their causes
- Know how to prevent foodborne illnesses
- Understand the importance of personal hygiene
- Know the essentials of food hygiene
Want your distance learning books to be custom branded? Just email us a copy of your logo and we will create a cover in your own brand colours.
Please allow up to 20 working days for delivery on all orders of more than 5 books.