Seat time: 1-2 hours
Body language is key to our communication, often revealing much more than what we say and how we say it. Those who are in tune to this type of communication are able to get the most out of meetings and conversations. They can read and adapt to the body language of others, influence and engage teams using their own body language, and ultimately facilitate more effective meetings.
- Understand the impact of body language
- Know how to create an effective meeting environment
- Have an increased level of communication
- Influence others through your own body language
- Be able to read thoughts and feelings from basic gestures
Who should take this course:
Anyone with an interest in improving their sales skills.